Right now, I’m browsing with literally 20+ tabs open in my browser. Don’t believe me? Here’s the proof:
I’m not sure what that says about me… maybe internet ADHD? I’m also watching MasterChef, while the dye bakes in my hair. Talk about multitasking.
Phew! Anyways, here are some fun and inspiring diy projects from the last few days…
- Michelle from Three Men and a Lady did a crazy inspiring bathroom makeover. We’re talking inspiring-to-the-point-of-paint-shopping over here!
- Discovered Spoonflower this week, a wonderful site where you can create your very own fabric. Even better, they’re doing free swatch printing tomorrow! Click on the “contests” tab for some gorgeous top-voted designs if you don’t want to design your own.
- Kalisa, aka my other mother, aka The One in Heels, wrote a great post on No Excuses Fashion (her OTHER kickass blog) about funeral fashion. You wouldn’t (or shouldn’t) look like crap to go to work, so why should you when you’re celebrating the life of a loved one? She put it far more eloquently though! Oh, and yes, I’m counting fashion as a DIY. So there.
- The lovely Miss Grace Bonney, of Design*Sponge fame, is hiring a copy editor. Seriously, be still my beating heart.
- Floating frames, featured on Tiny Ass Apartment, originally from Loving Living Small. Definitely something I’d like to try if I ever get big bookshelves again!
- As a complete typology fiend, I love this Subway sign DIY project from Tatertots and Jello
Since my brain is no longer functioning properly today, I’m gonna call it an early night. I’d love to see what everyone is working on this week, though! Back to school crafts, anyone?